A Centerpiece of Rustic Art
If the depth and texture of the outdoors makes you feel free and open in your space, this little Driftwood fruit bowl is a must-have. The rich bumps and knots of the teak driftwood pieces for the decorative dish add a crafted, serene feeling to the bowl to display your fruit or accessories with rugged, warm natural style. Tables of all kinds – from coffee to dining to side to sofa – are the perfect place to set this centerpiece! It really is the ideal item for a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
- Crafted with teak wood from Thailand
- Finished with a durable watertight lacquer
- Hand-carved and painstakingly assembled
- Eco-intelligent: conscientiously sourced, inventive and utilitarian
- Sizes and wood tones may vary slightly with each one-of-a-kind bowl
- Matches the Driftwood Platter and Tea Light Candle Holders