Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s dezignable all about, anyway?
- How much does it cost to use dezignable?
- How does dezignable match colors together and to products?
- How do I check on the status of my order?
- How can I change or cancel my order?
- When does dezignable charge my credit card?
- Does dezignable charge sales tax?
- Why am I seeing errors when ordering?
- What if I want to return something I ordered on dezignable?
- Once I’ve ordered a product through dezignable, when should I expect to receive my order?
- Where does dezignable ship to?
- Will I need to be available all day to receive a home delivery shipment?
- Will the home delivery carrier deliver my purchase wherever I want in my home?
- How do I inspect and receive my order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- How do I find the security code on my credit card?
- Who can I talk to for problems with my bill or trouble ordering?
- Will you give my information (like my email address and phone number) to outside companies?
- When I submit my credit card information to your site, how secure is it?
- I don’t want to receive any more emails from dezignable. How can I cancel this service?
What’s DEZIGNABLE all about, anyway?
dezignable is the go-to spot for a curated and personalized home décor experience. Work with a personal home stylist, shop furniture and home accents from our amazing brand partners, and get inspiration and tips from our blog. You can read our full story here.
How much does it cost to use dezignable?
Like any other online retailer, you are free to shop Dezignable anytime. However, should you choose to join Swank (and we hope you do), you will pay a membership fee but in return get some fantastic rewards that think you'll agree will pay off: FREE Shipping, 15% discounts on all products, and of course, your own personal Swank Stylist to help make decorating your home a breeze.
How does DEZIGNABLE match colors together and to products?
We have a team of professional profilers with interior design backgrounds carefully profiling each product against style and color.
How do I set up an account?
Click on "Sign In" at the top right corner of the site. You can set up an account by filling in the form with your email address, name, and password, or by logging in using Facebook.
I forgot my username or password!
That’s okay. Just click “Forgot Password” on the sign in form and enter your email address. We’ll send you a new password. You can also log in with Facebook so you don’t have to remember a password for our site!
How do I change my account settings?
To update your billing and shipping addresses, change your email address, and view your orders just log in and click on your name in the upper right hand corner to be taken to your account settings page.
How do I check on the status of my order?
You can check on the status of your orders by logging into your dezignable account and clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner. You'll be taken to your account settings page where you can find the status of your orders under My Dashboard. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.273.0881 Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm to speak with someone about the status of your order.
How can I change or cancel my order?
You can cancel or make changes to your order within 24 hours of submitting the order. Email us at email@example.com with your full name, invoice number, product name, and the change you would like to make.
When does DEZIGNABLE charge my credit card?
Your card will be charged at the time you submit the order, just like when you shop at a brick and mortar store.
Does DEZIGNABLE charge sales tax?
dezignable only charges sales tax for items shipped to addresses within our home states of Washington and Connecticut.
Why am I seeing errors when ordering?
Double check to make sure you have filled in all required sections and that all credit card information is accurate and your billing address is up to date. If you’re still having trouble, you can call us at 1.800.273.0881 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with a solution.
What if I want to return something I ordered on DEZIGNABLE?
We accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after receipt of purchase, as long as it’s in its original packaging. You can read our complete return policy here.
Once I’ve ordered a product through DEZIGNABLE, when should I expect to receive my order?
The time it takes to fulfill an order will vary by brand. All orders ship directly from our brand partners. Some products are handmade and may take longer to get to you than others. You will receive a shipping confirmation by email when your order is on its way. If you have questions about an order you placed, you can always call us at 1.800.273.0881 or email us at email@example.com.
Where does DEZIGNABLE ship to?
dezignable offers free standard shipping on all orders over $49, delivered to the continental 48 states, excluding APO and P.O. Box addresses. Orders from multiple retailers and brands will arrive separately. If you would like to ship an item to Alaska or Hawaii, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like to purchase and where you would like to ship it to and we'll do our best to assist you.
Will I need to be available all day to receive a home delivery shipment?
The carrier delivering your purchase for home delivery will contact you before delivery and will schedule a four hour window where someone will need to be available to receive, inspect, and sign for your purchase. You must be at least 18 years of age to receive deliveries.
Will the home delivery carrier deliver my purchase wherever I want in my home?
There are several levels of home delivery service available for your purchase. These options do not apply for common carrier shipments – via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. dezignable is responsible for choosing the best delivery option per order
- In-Home Delivery: Inside the first dry area and/or first available room
- Curbside Delivery only: This applies to Alaska and Hawaii furniture orders. All items are delivered to the home but not brought inside.
How do I inspect and receive my order?
Follow the steps below for receiving a home delivery shipment:
- Look at the box and/or packaging before you unpack and open it. Make sure there is no visible damage. If you notice any major tears, dents, or breakages, take photos of the damaged packaging BEFORE unpacking it.
- Next, open all of the boxes and packaging around your item(s) to be sure that nothing is damaged within the packaging.
- Check each item on the packing slip against the items delivered to you. Do not sign your bill of lading unless everything on it was shipped to you, and is in good condition. If there is any damage to your products, note it on the bill of lading.
- If everything looks good, sign the bill of lading to accept your order, and enjoy your new pieces!
Note: If you note damage, do not dispose of any packaging material as you may need that to return your purchase to the manufacturer. Failure to immediately inspect, locate and notify the carrier of concealed damage may make a successful claim with the carrier difficult or impossible.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Sorry, at this time we cannot accept checks or Paypal.
How do I find the security code on my credit card?
If you have a Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit card the three-digit security code is located on the back of the card. It is always the final group of numbers printed on the back signature panel of the card. If you have an American Express card the security code is a four-digit number printed on the front side of the card above the number. It is printed flat, not embossed like the account number.
Who can I talk to for problems with my bill or trouble ordering?
We’re here to help! You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.273.0881.
Will you give my information (like my email address and phone number) to outside companies?
No. We may share your information with our trusted brand partners to better provide you with our services, but we won’t give out your personal information to outside companies.
When I submit my credit card information to your site, how secure is it?
Very secure. Our system was built with sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect your identity and credit card information. However, we can’t guarantee the security of any information you transmit to or from our site. Make sure to log out of your account if you use a shared or public computer to help protect your information.
I don’t want to receive any more emails from DEZIGNABLE. How can I cancel this service?
this is all great information, but you didn’t answer my question.
You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.273.0881 with any other questions you may have. We’re here to help!