Crafted in North Carolina, the Bryson is Klaussner's contemporary take on seating, merging classically elegant elements like tapered legs with low, square arms that define the modern profile. Generous seating space establishes the sofa as a centerpiece, its seat cushions extending in front of the arms and inviting guests to sit back. Angled wood legs provide a punctuation of visual contrast while elevating the plush frame.
- Available in multiple colors and fabrics
- Performance Velvet: An enduring fabric with a plush, low pile. 100% polyester
- Heathered Weave: Woven and textured with slight color variation. 100% polyester
- Microsuede: A versatile pick with a smooth, soft finish. 100% polyester
- Wood feet
- 87" W x 42" D x 31" H
- Seat: 24" D x 23" H
- Between arms: 70"
- Made in the USA | American and imported materials